The general terms, conditions and guide lines governing the business
relations between Imis Pharmaceuticals Pvt.Ltd., Vijayawada (the company)
and (Stockist) are as follows:
1. Discounts: Trade Discount @10% on the net value of goods and generally
as per the company’s marketing policy as decided from time to time.
2. Area of operations District: You shall limit your sale to the area
3. Co-ordinations: The stockist shall coordinate his distribution
activities with the sales Team appointed by the Company for his area by
actively liaising with them.
4. Deposit: A refundable deposit is required to be kept with the Company.
This will be intimated at the time of acceptance of Stockist ship.
5. Stocks: The stockist is expected to maintain stock levels of various
products of the company equivalent to 30 days sales or as advised by the
Company from time to time to ensure smooth flow and availability in the
6. Monthly Returns: For effective marketing activity, the Stockist shall
furnish monthly product wise stock and sales statement and / or any other
statement as desired by the company.
7. Payments to the Company: Payments shall be made as follows:
Against DD/At par cheque – Applicable CD as per current policy
Through Bankers - 2% CD if delivery taken in 7 days
8. No cash dealing with staff: You are requested to deal with Company only
with crossed cheques / DDs only. Do not pay cash to our staff. The Company
shall not take any responsibility for losses of cash / missing amounts.
9. Supplies from IMSH / IBM: Indian Medicine Sales House and Imis
Biomedics form a link in our supply chain to stockists. The terms and
conditions given above are applicable in full letter and spirit, whenever
supplies are made through these supply links as well as the company.
10. Additional Stockists: Distribution network is open stockist ship. The
Company reserves the right to appoint any number of stockists in your
area, in line with strategy of free availability of our product.
11. Returned Goods: Goods older than two years from date of manufacturing
are not eligible for compensation. Reimbursement / replenishment will be
made as per existing policy. Manager should certify returned goods.
12. Breakages: Breakages should be reported with 72 hours of receiving
goods from Lorry transport office. The breakages should be certified by
Transporter to avail full replacement.
13. Not with standing whatever said here unto, the policies are subject to
change, if market condition so demand.
14. These terms are to be read in conjunction with the current Marketing
Policy letter in force